Discover the many ways your business can benefit from a streamlined and secure payments process utilizing electronic payments.
Hear from our clients and team as they share insights and strategies that can positively impact a company’s bottom line. Our client panel includes:
- A large Construction company located in the West who developed a payments strategy by implementing fraud tools and transitioning to Commercial Card for payments to key vendors.
- A Midwest lumber supplier who has gained significant efficiencies by streamlining their AP process across multiple payment types using Integrated Payables.
- A Health Care company located in the Midwest that recently digitized their payments process by transitioning multiple payments to single-use Electronic Accounts Payable (EAP), and utilizing a sophisticated expense management tool for tracking and reporting.
- A Southwest-based Mechanical Contractor who optimized their Commercial Card program to focus primarily on converting physical card payments to EAP.
Our panel of experts explains how a strong AP strategy helps save time, money, and resources; and you’ll gain insight on:
- Driving efficiencies by utilizing a payments mix
- Generating a significant recurring revenue stream
- Increasing visibility and control from initiation to settlement
- Eliminating manual payment processes
- Implementing fraud protection
This content was recorded on April 6, 2021April 7, 2021April 8, 2021April 13, 2021.
Complete this form to receive an invitation to future events, and stay up to date with the latest content.